Thursday, November 4, 2010

Questions?

My Hope is in the Lord Jesus Christ

I have hope, I have peace.
Can i share my hope? my peace?
How?

God calls everyone to be disciples.
Some he calls to be disciples locally others he calls away from comforts of home.
How do I know which catergory I fall into? can someone tell me? who?

If Jesus told me to follow him, would I? would I drop everything and follow him.
Or would I say, wait..let me go home and prepare, or let me go home and think about it.

What is the minimum age for a missionary? Education? life experience?
Can God really use me?

Sell all you have and follow me! excuse me? do what?
Go to all the nations, and spread the good news! Ankeny is a nation, right?

How can i reach people, i don't even have time to relax!




cboom
comments please

3 comments:

  1. Curtis, I can see that God is really working on your heart! He will make clear the way He has for you, but it may not happen overnight. The following link is an excellent devotion by Oswald Chambers from his devotional "My Utmost For His Highest".

    http://utmost.org/the-key-to-the-missionary%e2%80%99s-work-1/

    It is not what we can do for Him but what He can do through us, which happens when our focus is totally on Him. I will be praying God makes His ways very clearly known to you (I always ask Him to hit me over the head with it - which is usually what it takes!)

    BTW, God is already using you in a mighty way! I am looking forward to seeing how He continues to use you in the future! Such an adventure!

    Much love in Christ,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting Curtis! Hey, is the Perspectives class helping you sort through all this?

    ~Your lil' sis

    ReplyDelete