Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1 Billion Served again.....

So I realize my last post about McDonalds may have fluttered some feathers and I appologize to anyone who likes this place. I also want to apologize to my followers...both of you.... I meant to get this out earlier. sorry.

So I say bull shit, and drive away.

I go on to the cabin and have a good day of relaxing out on the lake.

a couple of days go by and I decide to go to www.mcdonalds.com and see what there is to see. after browsing for about 1 second i decide to check out the "contact us" section.

Sure enough I find what I am looking for, a place right there on the website i can e-mail Donalds (as Owen calls it) and vent. In a few brief words i describe my encounter and send off my concern. Quick to respond I get an "instant reply" stating something like, thank you for your comment we will get back with you soon.

sure.

Couple weeks go by and I recieve another automated e-mail. This one has a link that takes me to a survey that they want me to fill out on how my situation was taken care of. Of course nothing had been done to fix it so, I filled it out.

time goes on.

weeks go by and finally my phone rings. bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzz, vibrate of course i am at work, bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzz. voice mail says. "umm hi Curtis, my name is ****** from Donalds in Perry. i wanted to call and appologize ummm for your umm situation you had with out drive thru. ummm we i mean i am going to send you some coupons for some free meels. Click" (just what i want more donalds). call recieved 11-4.

time goes on.

Today is 11-18 no coupons.

After I finish this blog, I think I will go back online and send in another comment.

Wish me luck!












cboom 3

1 comment: