Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I love you

A collection of my greatest works, for my great wife.

why i love you

your beautiful face
accessorizedwith a perfect smile
your eyes that tell me
you will never let me go

true love is felt within your arms
your kiss would give me back my last breat
the look on your face as i say good bye
tells me why

i never want to let you go
i never again want to say good bye
i want this night to last
i am neer going to let you go




we were best friends

we were he best of friends
we could talk for hours
we shared everything
nothing was held back

the one thing that was missing
is now what ihold dearest
the way we feel for each other
the love that we share

the first time i saw you
sitting with your friends
i walked over with a smile on my face
apparently it was enough

i was there for you when you were sad
and i always will be
we were best friends
now just a little closer




last kiss

as i get up to leave
you get up to follow
i walk out the door
with you right behind me

once again it is time for me to leave
but the time we shared will not be forgoten
don't worry i'll come back again
and again and again until the end

your hugs and your kisses
make me feel like i shouldn't leave
i want to stay just one more day
to hold you once again

this is the hardest time for us both
you steal one last kiss as i drive away
that last kiss brightens the rest of my day
i await patiently ntil that next last kiss



its happened

the time is now
the place is here
the hole in my heart has been filled
you have finally come for me

your here
i've been patient
the wait was worth is
you've shown your love for me

now that your here
i don't know what to d
i want to reach out and hold you
thank you for being you






cboom 4

No comments:

Post a Comment