Monday, November 2, 2009

1 Billion Served

Good Morning to all 3 of you that will read this!

I wish to tell you of my ongoing struggles with McDonalds.

It wasn't long ago when you could find me over lunch time eating three McChicken sandwiches. They tasted OK, but heck, for a buck. it was a good quick lunch.
I really enjoy a few of their breakfast sandwiches and even there ice-t brought me a glimmer of happiness.

But since the fate full day of anger and pain I find myself less frequently at the golden arches.

It started off as a glorious day this past summer. Sure to be a Saturday to remember, off to a lake house for the day. We had gotten off to a late start so we thought we would grab breakfast in Perry. Adrian wanted Burger King so we went through the drive through and got her and Owen their food. I was in the mood for a Southern Style Chicken Biscuit, but it wasn't to be...

We pulled into the drive thru at 10:25 with a line of 4 cars. I thought to myself that we had just made it breakfast closes at 10:30. The cars in front of us move forward. I pull up to the window at 10:29 (on my clock) I order my sandwich and quick as a wit the unfriendly man on the mic says "We stop serving breakfast at 10:30." I quickly snap back it is only that now. i have been in line for 5 minutes or more. My sandwich is simple folks one piece of chicken, one biscuit. I tell him i have been in line for a bit and it is just now 10:30. He is quick with his answer as if he were trained, "we are all out!" bullshit I say, as I drive away.

I go on with the my day and continue to have a good rest of my day.

To be Continued...............




cboom 2

No comments:

Post a Comment