Monday, June 6, 2011

8 Years of Joy!

When I Turned 21 I thought I was happy. I was an adult I was getting married later that year, I had my own place. Life was good.

But it wasn't until I got married that I began to experience real joy.

Adrian and I have now been married 8 years. Which have gone by quickly.  And have been great.

Adrian is Godly
Adrian is joy
Adrian is happiness
Adrian is loving
Adrian is caring
Adrian is beautiful
Adrian is patient
Adrian is kind
Adrian is amazing
Adrian is understanding
Adrian is sharing
Adrian is compassionate

Adrian is all this and more.


Adrian is my joy dealer. My joy is in Jesus and Adrian is my sole distributor. 

Thank you Adrian for loving me, and bringing me this wonderful joy.  Thank you for supporting me in my career, thank you for helping me raise our boys, thank you for being AWESOME!!!




cboom

1 comment:

  1. Adrian, Curtis is right! you are all those things! SO glad he brought you into our family. Love ya!

    Libby

    ReplyDelete